Palm reading is supposed to have originated in India, and then it widely spread to the neighboring countries such as Egypt, China, Persia and other European countries. In general, almost every country owns the tradition of Palmistry with little variations. Being also known as Chiromancy, Palm reading characterizes a person and attempts to forecast her future based on the certain lines and generic features of her palm. With the assistance of a Palm reading diagram in this subject, we will understand the certain Palmistry basis.
Palm Reading Chart – Learn More About Our Fingers’ Features
Most of us have a tendency to interpret the major lines on our palm, right? However, why don’t we find the new tastes through reading our fingers? It will be surely worth an experience to try once!
- The Index Finger: In general, it often symbolizes power, ego, ambition and confidence of an individual. If the forefinger is even with the middle finger, it can show that this person owns the high power and ambitions. Nevertheless, if it tends to be shorter, it signifies that he is timid. Remember! The longer his forefinger is, the more lust for power he will be.
- The Middle Finger: It denotes the qualities such as balance, responsibility and discipline. In case it is too long, it represents that an individual is too serious by temperament. On the other hand, the short middle finger indicates that he is truly careless.
- The Ring Finger: It can highlight the creative and emotional qualities of a member. The long ring finger reveals that he is highly creative. If the tip of the ring finger tends to be up to the nail of the middle finger, then this individual is said to be very spontaneous and expressive, or he can get troubles in expressing himself.
- The Little Finger: Believe it or not, one’s communication skills may be judged by this little finger. In case the little finger has a tendency to be longer than the first phalange of the ring finger, it discloses that this person can have strong business skills, and sex drive. Furthermore, he can become a great writer. If it is shorter, he can get stuck in grasping or expressing himself.
- The Thumb: Willpower and one’s ability to carry out any tough task will be determined by the first phalange. If it is longer than the second phalange, then this individual is too stubborn. Besides, the second phalange can provide some information about the nature/temperament and the logical thinking capabilities of a person. A shorter second phalange refers to the lack of motivation to finish any entrusted task.