When making a tarot reading, besides the meaning of the cards and the questions, the position in the spread also plays an important role in delivering the meaning to the Querent (the person who asks for tarot reading). In Tarot spread, the cards are laid out in a configuration. Each card has a similar meaning to the position where it falls. The position will determine whether the card is point out to you about the past, the present, or the future. Then it’ll tell you what problems or situations block your future path.
The Seven-Card reading is based on number 7 which is considered as the spiritual number. More spiritual insight or more inspiration is added into a situation in this spread. Even though it is old, the Seven-Card Spread is always accurate and gives the right predictions. The spread offers a further look into a problem or an issue. This card layout always focuses on three main points – past, present, and future.
Tarot Reading With Seven-Card Spread
The Relationship Spread
The Seven-Card spread is used commonly in tarot interpretations when someone asked about relationship. It answers current situation with clear and specific details. So let’s take a look at how it works. First, shuffle your tarot cards. Then, you will lay 7 cards on the table from left to right, from top to bottom, and in order:
- Card 1: How you see yourself (top left)
- Card 2: How you see your partner (top right)
- Card 3: The upcoming problems or obstacles (middle left)
- Card 4: The reason causes the relationship’s matters (middle right)
- Card 5: Short-term future outlook (bottom left)
- Card 6: Long-term future outlook (bottom right)
- Card 7: Present situation or challenge of the situation (in the center)
The Why So Lonely Spread
This spread allows us to look at our loneliness in current present and find solutions to get away the isolation. This spread is quite simple, but each card points out different aspect or difficulty which connects to the Querent. In the Why So Lonely spread, the Tarot cards are arranged as follows:
- Card 1: Main cause that describes the current situation
- Card 2: Outer conditions that lead to the isolation
- Card 3: Ways to change the outer conditions
- Card 4: Self-imposed loneliness. List reasons that make you less active
- Card 5: Do some changes that make you experience the care of others
- Card 6: How spending time alone benefit to one’s self
- Card 7: What you could do or what you missed out.
If you like to learn about more details in the articles “How To Read A Seven-Card Tarot Spread”, don’t be afraid to be in instant contact with us by leaving comments in the available box.